In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/, WSA has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the Site. WSA will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent at email@example.com or through the address set forth at the end of this page. When notifying WSA of the alleged copyright infringement, please include all of the following information:
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is claimed to have been infringed;
- (b) identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
- (c) a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to locate the material on the Site;
- (d) information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If material is believed in good faith by WSA to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any Intellectual Property Rights, WSA will remove or disable access to any such material.
Women Survivors Alliance
PO Box 222
Brentwood, TN 37024
This Copyright Policy was last updated 8/24/2013